Aloha & Warm Greetings-
How you been thinking about creating change in your life and are not quite ready to take that leap of faith, than please read on. Take a moment to breath in all that you have in your life and to notice that you took a step towards what you now have. Write down all the reasons you think you might not be able to take that leap towards what you really want. If we waited for a perfect moment we would not do half of the things we do on a daily basis. New habits are hard to create only for the first 30 days and after that the brain acts as if we had been doing these new habits all along. Do one of the things listed below and you will start to feel as if you are moving in the right direction. I know you might have heard or read these things before but they really work...good now relax and let this happen so you can start to feel better.
1. If you have been putting off calling someone or making financial arrangements for something important, do it now.
2. Clean out that junk drawer or donate those old clothes, belongings or recycle those old papers.
3. Just take a walk anywhere for as long as you want to or can. Wear comfortable shoes.
4. Hug someone you love or really like if it feels right. Love yourself say I love myself. For we must love ourself first in order to really love.
5, Write a list of all the things you want to do in this lifetime, give yourself credit for all that you have done. Good job.
6. Write down your purpose in this life.
7. Perform an act of service to others and yourself. We all must serve in order to feel connected.
8. Examine your surroundings, look around, listen and feel. Is there something no matter how small, you can do to change your world. If you are content with the way it is, wonderful.
9. What are your values, what really matters, think about it write it down if you like.
10. Listen to your body and connect with your essence.
So take that next step to manifest and project what you really want. Serve yourself now. so that you may help & serve others later. This is just the first step towards learning how to transform and project yourself to the next level. Through deep awakening and full awareness one starts to reach a higher level of purpose and center.
Wishing you light, happiness & joy.
Teacher & Trainer
A & C Wellness & Healing